domingo, 19 de mayo de 2013

Light Experience


Rainbow gathering Quebec 2012 Light experimentation follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com


Light Experimentation during artistic residence in Marseille and Arle Fos-sur-mers aix-provence totally dark landscape lighting by me taking banal thing, anecdotal, and making this surreal-lunar-other world Help me vote for The RAINBOW GATHERING project here and SHARE : benoitp.see.me/exposure2013Workshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.co


Winter Walk see the series: benoitp.tumblr.com/post/43838853655/winter-walkWorkshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com


Light Experimentation during artistic residence in Marseille and Arle Fos-sur-mers aix-provence totally dark landscape lighting by me taking banal thing, anecdotal, and making this surreal-lunar-other world Help me vote for The RAINBOW GATHERING project here and SHARE : benoitp.see.me/exposure2013Workshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.co


Winter Walk see the series: benoitp.tumblr.com/post/43838853655/winter-walkWorkshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com


Light Experimentation during artistic residence in Marseille and Arle Fos-sur-mers aix-provence totally dark landscape lighting by me taking banal thing, anecdotal, and making this surreal-lunar-other world Help me vote for The RAINBOW GATHERING project here and SHARE : benoitp.see.me/exposure2013Workshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.co

  
Light Experimentation during artistic residence in Marseille and Arle Vitrolle Here ! totally dark landscape lighting by me taking banal thing, anecdotal, and making this surreal-lunar-other world Help me vote for The RAINBOW GATHERING project here and SHARE : benoitp.see.me/exposure2013Workshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com  


Light Experimentation during artistic residence in Marseille and Arle Fos-sur-mers aix-provence totally dark landscape lighting by me taking banal thing, anecdotal, and making this surreal-lunar-other world Help me vote for The RAINBOW GATHERING project here and SHARE : benoitp.see.me/exposure2013Workshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com

  
Rainbow Gathering Quebec 2012 Wood structure. build by an artisan wood and rope Rainbow Gatherings are temporary intentional communities, typically held in outdoor settings, and espousing and practicing ideals of peace, love, harmony, freedom and community, as a consciously expressed alternative to mainstream popular culture, consumerism, capitalism and mass media. follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com 


Winter Walk see the series: benoitp.tumblr.com/post/43838853655/winter-walkWorkshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.comCompact camera fun 


Light experimentation (sooc) Umiujaq, inuit village grand-nord québecois WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com 


Rainbow Gathering Québec 2012 Light Experimentation, SOOC follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com


Winter Walk see the series: benoitp.tumblr.com/post/43838853655/winter-walkWorkshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com 


Light Experimentation during artistic residence in Marseille and Arle Fos-sur-mers aix-provence totally dark landscape lighting by me taking banal thing, anecdotal, and making this surreal-lunar-other world Help me vote for The RAINBOW GATHERING project here and SHARE : benoitp.see.me/exposure2013Workshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com

 
Light experimentation (sooc) Umiujaq, inuit village grand-nord québecois WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com 


Light experimentation (sooc) Umiujaq, inuit village grand-nord québecois WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.co

  
Winter Walk see the series: benoitp.tumblr.com/post/43838853655/winter-walkWorkshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com 


Light experimentation (sooc) Umiujaq, inuit village grand-nord québecois WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.coL

  
Light experimentation (sooc) Umiujaq, inuit village grand-nord québecois WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com 


Light experimentation (sooc) Umiujaq, inuit village grand-nord québecois WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com

  
Light experimentation (sooc) Umiujaq, inuit village grand-nord québecois WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com 


Winter Walk see the series: benoitp.tumblr.com/post/43838853655/winter-walkWorkshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com


More experimentation with light WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com 


More experimentation with light WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.co

  
More experimentation with light WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com

  
SOOC (Straight Out of the Camera) no photoshop manipulation More experimentation with light WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com

  
More experimentation with light WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com  


More experimentation with light WORKSHOP AROUND THE WORLD place where I have already given a workshop: Paris,Amsterdam,London,Turino,Barcelone, Mexico ****for having my workshop in your country, contact me : gbuffer@msn.com**** Place where i have a lots of people wanting one : Argentina,Brazil Perou, Republic Dominican, Germany, South Africa, NYC, L.A. Colombia,Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, France,India, follow my shit on facebook, and talk with me its fuking funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: twitter.com/#!/benoitpaille and finally 500px : 500px.com/Benoitp and official website soon: www.benoitp.com

  
Winter Walk see the series: benoitp.tumblr.com/post/43838853655/winter-walkWorkshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com


Winter Walk see the series: benoitp.tumblr.com/post/43838853655/winter-walkWorkshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com


Light Experimentation during artistic residence in Marseille and Arle Fos-sur-mers aix-provence totally dark landscape lighting by me taking banal thing, anecdotal, and making this surreal-lunar-other world Help me vote for The RAINBOW GATHERING project here and SHARE : benoitp.see.me/exposure2013Workshop soon : chile, argentina, brazil, colombia, costa rica: inscription: gbuffer@msn.com et un 3ième workshop a Paris ?? faite savoir si vous etez intéresse now i have a tumblr: www.benoitp.tumblr.com/follow me on facebook, and talk with me its funny: www.facebook.com/pages/BenoitP/231547070232662twitter: www.twitter.com/#!/benoitpailleand finally 500px : www.500px.com/Benoitpand official website soon: www.benoitp.com 

Credits: Fubiz 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...