martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Spring Landscapes


Photograph by Eugenijus Zvergzdys, My Shot
Chicago Botanic Garden



Photo and caption by Julie Callison, My Shot
A lovely bachelor's button standing out in a crowd of wildflowers



Photograph by Karl Green, My Shot
Springtime, and the colorful tulips shine after a brief shower.



Photograph by Nandita Subhedar, My Shot
I captured this one last spring.



Photo and caption by Audrey Green, My Shot
A snail enjoying the morning dew



Photograph by John Chao, My Shot
A shot showing contoured hills with spring flowers at Painted Hills in John Day Fossil Beds National Monument, Oregon



Photograph by Katie Finn, My Shot
Moss sprouting in spring



Photograph by Pam Montazeri, My Shot
Mother hummingbird feeding her baby, nested in a blood orange tree in Simi Valley, California



Photo and Caption by Miles Glynn, My Shot
A bighorn lamb stands above Hidden Lake in Glacier National Park, Montana



Photograph by Jacek Fortuna, My Shot
Inside a tulip



Photograph by Glenn Upton, My Shot
A Canada goose gosling stays close to Mom. Spring is the time of new life.



Photograph by Parker Lefton, My Shot
Lupine blooms on top of California's Point Reyes.



Photo and caption by Inne R Hardjanto, My Shot
Tulips at Keukenhof Garden near Lisse, Netherlands



Photo and caption by Victor Russillo, My Shot
This malachite butterfly (Siproeta stelenes) was one of many species at Brookside Gardens in Silver Spring, Maryland, just outside of Washington, D.C.



Photo and caption by Shannon Torrey, My Shot
April showers bring May flowers.



Photo and caption by Fang Guo, My Shot
Cherry blossom viewing in the spring


Credits: National Geographic
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...