miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

Fotografías de Meleah Reardon

Meleah Reardon. My true love is photography and travelling, especially with my husband. Photography has taken hold of me, and I'm not sure when it happened. I'm choosing not to fight it. 

I try to post interesting photos with interesting back stories and details, at least a couple times a week. Thanks for stopping by.... I hope you stay.

I'm originally from the beautiful Northwest/Seattle area, but I'm currently living in the UK while my Hubster flies KC-135s with the Air Force and I traverse the countryside taking photos. 

Photography is my means of expression. It's my way of capturing the beauty of God's world and preserving it for others to enjoy. It's deeply satisfying.

All images Creative Commons Non-commercial
















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...