jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

Fotografías de Alex Koloskov


AlexKoloskov grew up in Kiev, Ukraine where I later attended college and received a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. Needless to say, I’ve never put my degree to work in its specialty. It was a time of economical collapse after the fall of the Soviet Union, where the entire country was in chaos. This was when my "official" education ended. Since graduating I've never had any other formal education, all of my skills have been self-taught. He is 36 years old and lives in Atlanta, GA now.

He is father of cute twin girls Sonia and Lilia, happy husband and a co-owner of our family business – commercial photography AKELstudio.

AlexKoloskov is a mix of technicality, innovation and out of the box thinking. I love taking on technical challenges in anything I do, including photography.



















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...